Privacy & Security Policy
This policy sets out how the Company uses and protects any information that you give us.
"The Company" means Trade Printing Group Ltd trading as TPUK.trade / TradePrintingUK.com who provides the goods or services under these Terms and Conditions: 51 Mallusk Road, Mallusk, Newtownabbey, Co. Antrim, BT36 4PU. Telephone 028 9084 1234. Our team and all our production facilities are all UK-based.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Company may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01/08/2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information
- demographic information such as postcode
- other information relevant to offers and/or customer surveys
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies (we mainly have Google Analytics & Bing Clarity as our main analysis services) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at [email protected]
We will NOT sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
We will disclose personal information to third parties (i.e. the Police, HMRC, Trading Standards, Debt Collection Agency etc.) only if:
- We are obliged by a valid UK court order
- Or asked directly by one of the above UK Government agencies (as examples, but not limited to)
- Or if you violate our Terms & Conditions by creating a bad debt via a bounced cheque, use of a stolen credit / debit card, transfer Bank funds (via BACS) from an account you have no authorisation to do so etc.
- or other illegal or unlawful activity under UK law
The Company takes your privacy very seriously and we will do whatever it may reasonably take to protect it in order to make your online experience with us a pleasant and safe one.