DUTY OF CARE: Controlled Waste Transfer Note (NCR Pads & Books — Business)
Controlled Waste Transfer Notes printed in Full Colour!
- 50 Sets per NCR Pad / Book
- Strawboard Back
- Printed one side only
- Glued / Padded or Bound at one edge
- Loose Writing Shields / Card covers
- Carbonless NCR on 82gsm GiroForm
- 1-Part are Notepads on 120gsm white Bond
CUSTOMISE YOUR DUTY OF CARE: CONTROLLED WASTE TRANSFER NOTE TEMPLATE
You can customise the (CWTN) Controlled Waste Transfer Note template for your business, including adding your waste company's logo in Full Colour for FREE.
Just click on the big PINK button!
YOUR CHOICE OF CARBONLESS NCR PRODUCT:
CWTN SETS: Loose Carbonless sheets glued together at top edge.
CWTN PADS: 50 NCR Sets Glued into thick Pads
CWTN BOOKS Upgrade: 50 NCR Sets perforated, stapled and tape-bound on spine for robustness allowing you to retain a copy in the Book.
Trade Printing UK has the largest range of FREE, professional Duty of Care: Controlled Waste Transfer Note templates for Carbonless NCR printing available in the UK and Ireland — ready for NCR Sets, NCR Pads and NCR Books.
*EXPRESS Turnaround is applicable to smaller quantities only; Higher quantities we'll supply a "Part Order" within the reduced time frame and then send on the remainder within the week.
** GB, N.Ireland, Republic of Ireland — 1 x 30kg box ONLY. SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, ISLANDS & EUROPE WILL INCUR A SMALL SURCHARGE.
WHAT ARE CONTROLLED WASTE TRANSFER NOTES?
Controlled Waste Transfer Notes allow accurate recording if you produce, transport or manage hazardous waste within a commercial environment and must follow all the rules of the control system set out by the UK government. Personalise with your own details and company logo and we will print for you on Carbonless NCR.
When do you need to use Controlled Waste Transfer Notes?
You need a Controlled Waste Transfer Note if you produce, transport or manage hazardous waste within a commercial environment and must follow all the rules of the control system set out by the UK government.
What features do Duty of Care: Controlled Waste Transfer Notes have?
A Duty of Care: Controlled Waste Transfer Note must legally be completed and signed by the person handing over the waste, plus the person receiving the waste. Information must be on the Controlled Waste Transfer Note allowing it to be safely handled and disposed of legitimately within the UK. Prosecution could occur from the British courts if you have mismanaged your waste records.
A Duty of Care Controlled Waste Transfer Note is required for all movements of controlled hazardous waste materials within the UK, including:
- Collections from commercial businesses by registered waste carriers
- Movements from one building to another within the same company
- Movements from customer premises, where another company has produced the waste
The Controlled Duty of Care Waste Transfer must contain
- Processes that the waste may have been through
- Good description of what the waste actually is
- What it is contained or packaged in
- Quantity of waste within that container or packaging
- Time, Date and Place of the waste transfer occurring
- Full details of receiver's licence or exemption
- Full details of carrier's licence and registration number
- In N.Ireland, post-Brexit, special rules apply that a Carrier must also include a Statement of having applied a hierarchy to the waste transfer
- Confirmation that Carrier is legally registered as a carrier of Controlled Waste
- The "SIC" Standard Industry Code of your UK business
What are the UK Government website links for Duty of Care: Controlled Waste Transfer Notes' official guidance?
There are different waste transfer rules and guidelines for the four countries within the UK:
- ENGLAND — Controlled Waste Transfer Note guidelines
- SCOTLAND — Controlled Waste Transfer Note guidelines
- WALES — Controlled Waste Transfer Note guidelines
- N. IRELAND — Controlled Waste Transfer Note guidelines
Have you registered as a Waste Carrier?
You must register as a waste carrier if you want to transfer waste regularly.
Apply to the relevant UK Government dept within your country:
- Register here if you live in ENGLAND
- Register here if you live in SCOTLAND
- Register here if you live in WALES
- Register here if you live in N. IRELAND
We can customise these for your company
Your print choice of Carbonless NCR Duty of Care: Controlled Waste Transfer Note product:
- NCR SETS: Loose Carbonless sheets glued together at top edge
- NCR PADS: 50 NCR Sets Glued into thick Pads. MOST POPULAR CHOICE!
- NCR BOOKS: 50 NCR Sets perforated, stapled and tape-bound on spine for robustness allowing you to retain a copy in the Book.
Trade Printing UK has the largest range of FREE, professional templates for Carbonless NCR printing available in the UK — ready for NCR Sets, NCR Pads and NCR Books.
*GB, N. Ireland, Republic of Ireland — 1 x 30kg box ONLY using DPD48 (2-day) service.
*SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, ISLANDS & EUROPE WILL INCUR A SMALL SURCHARGE
Our printing prices are based on ONE free parcel weighing up to 30Kg going to ONE address.
Our print prices also include delivery to ONE address only.
1 day upgrade – England, Scotland*, Wales to include an additional surcharge Trade Printing UK currently offer FREE Delivery on print to the majority of the UK and Ireland (*excluding Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands — surcharge applies), but if you're in a hurry, we can expedite shipping after production finishes with other upgrade options.
Highlands, Islands and Europe, post Brexit can take one week to export!
Split addresses available at extra cost. £POA
Actual shipping time of your print order will vary depending on where you are in the country and when you order. Working Day times are all Monday to Friday only as standard. These exclude weekends and public holidays (although sometimes our carrriers choose to elect a weekend day to deliver to non-commercial premises). See our Terms & Conditions for more details on our logistics policy.
If you'll have more than one parcel in your print order that needs to be expedited, we will advise you at time of order and charge you accordingly.
NOTE: Once parcels are collected by our carrier, responsibility for on-time delivery rests with the carrier as circumstances may occur beyond our control (i.e. office closed, weather, flight delays, access denied etc).