LUXURY BUSINESS CARDS (<strong>Business Cards</strong>)
FREE DELIVERY** on Business Cards
TradePrintingUK's Luxury Business Cards are printed 85mm x 55mm size and are produced on a thick, premium-weight 450gsm silk artboard, giving a luxurious feel emulating an expensive suit or pair of shoes.
They are available as Standard Unlaminated or as a Deluxe Matt Lamination version; if your design has large areas of solid colour, or bleed off the edges, we would highly recommend the Matt Laminated option to stop finger prints or scratches.
Our business cards are a hugely important marketing tool for building new client relationships, so this is a great ice breaker to give your potential customers a business card that delivers a strong first impression of you and your brand, and the opportunity for staff to follow up on an initial conversation. You can also repurpose these size of cards for other uses such as drinks vouchers or place name cards (use the unlaminated version for the latter).
The image below shows how they are presented — in a small, neat box that's easy to store.
HOW TO ORDER:
There are three ways to order your next set of printed business cards using TradePrintingUK's system for online ordering:
• BROWSE OUR BUSINESS CARD DESIGNS — We have a number of fabulous pre-made business card designs that you can simply edit with your name and details. You can even use your own company logo (use a high-resolution version for best results that will improve the final cards' quality in your customers' hand).
• UPLOAD YOUR OWN ARTWORK — If you already had a designer create a professional design for you and they've given you a PDF file ready to print, then choose this option and click on the big BLUE button.
• HIRE US TO DESIGN THEM FOR YOU — If you don't have existing artwork, and you couldn't be bothered to browse our designs and customise yourself, our studio can do this for you, for a small design fee.
* EXPRESS Turnaround is applicable to smaller quantities only; Higher quantities we'll supply a "Part Order" within the reduced time frame and then send on the remainder within the week.
** GB, N.Ireland, Republic of Ireland — 1 x 30kg box ONLY. SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, ISLANDS & EUROPE WILL INCUR A SMALL SURCHARGE
How to set up artwork for your Luxury Business Cards
Please use this guide for best results when creating your Luxury Business Card Design.
When ready, Save / Export your work as a high resolution (350dpi or above preferred) CMYK PDF, with 3mm bleed all round and all fonts converted to outlines / rasterised, making sure to also flatten any transparencies.
Document Trim Size (final size after cutting):
- 85mm x 55mm — standard European card size
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
- 91mm x 61mm
- Finished artwork should use the full bleed dimensions for best results.
- Please make sure to keep all text within the safe margin.
- Resolution: 350 dpi.
Additional Luxury Business Card Features
For orders of 250, 500 or 1,000 quantity — each box contains a couple of smaller plastic protective cases that fit in your bag or pocket, allowing you to bring some with you without the risk of damage. Each case holds around 10 cards.
*GB, N. Ireland, Republic of Ireland — 1 x 30kg box ONLY usually using DPD48 or DHL (2-day) service.
*SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, ISLANDS & EUROPE WILL INCUR A SMALL SURCHARGE
Our printing prices are based on ONE free parcel weighing up to 30Kg going to ONE address.
Our print prices also include delivery to ONE address only.
1 day upgrade – England, Scotland*, Wales to include an additional surcharge Trade Printing UK currently offer FREE Delivery on print to the majority of the UK and Ireland (*excluding Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands — surcharge applies), but if you're in a hurry, we can expedite shipping after production finishes with other upgrade options.
Scottish Highlands and Isle of Wight — can take around 3 days to deliver.
Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey — post Brexit - can take around one week to export.
Western Europe — post Brexit - can take around from 2 - 4 weeks to export and clear through Customs in your own country.
Split addresses available at EXTRA cost. £POA
Actual shipping time of your print order will vary depending on where you are in the country and when you order. Working Day times are all Monday to Friday only as standard. These exclude weekends and public holidays (although sometimes our carrriers choose to elect a weekend day to deliver to non-commercial premises). See our Terms & Conditions for more details on our logistics policy.
If you'll have more than one parcel in your print order that needs to be expedited, we will advise you at time of order and charge you accordingly.
NOTE: Once parcels are collected by our carrier, responsibility for on-time delivery rests with the carrier as circumstances may occur beyond our control (i.e. office closed, weather, flight delays, access denied etc).