SWING TAGS for Clothing (<b>Business Cards</b>)
FREE DELIVERY** on Swing Tags & Hang Tags
Add a touch of finesse and elegance with TradePrintingUK's stylish swing tags.
Amplify your brand message and enhance your product's sophistication as your silent salesperson.
What is your Specification for SWING TAGS?
They are printed at 55mm x 85mm size with either a 3mm or 6.5mm Drill hole at the Top.
They're produced on a thick, 300gsm White Uncoated board to attract attention and drive sales.
Custom-printed Swing Tags, Hang Tags and Garment Tags are available either as single or double-sided print adding a touch of finesse and luxury.
Crafted on 300gsm uncoated board stock, these Swing Tags offer a tactile and premium feel that customers appreciate.
HOW TO ORDER SWING TAGS?
There are three ways to order online using TradePrintingUK's system:
• BROWSE OUR SWING TAG DESIGNS — We have a number of fabulous pre-made card designs that you can simply edit with your name and details. You can even use your own company logo (use a high-resolution version for best results that will improve the final cards' quality in your customers' hand).
• UPLOAD YOUR OWN ARTWORK — If you already had a designer create a professional design for you and they've given you a PDF file ready to print, then choose this option and click on the big BLUE button.
• HIRE US TO DESIGN THEM FOR YOU — If you don't have existing artwork, and you couldn't be bothered to browse our designs and customise yourself, our studio can do this for you, for a small design fee.
* EXPRESS Turnaround is applicable to smaller quantities only; Higher quantities we'll supply a "Part Order" within the reduced time frame and then send on the remainder within the week.
** GB, N.Ireland, Republic of Ireland — 1 x 30kg box ONLY. SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, ISLANDS & EUROPE WILL INCUR A SMALL SURCHARGE
What are Swings Tags?
Printed Swing Tags (also called 'Hang Tags', 'Garment Tags' or 'Accessory Tags') are small, durable labels attached to products for branding, marketing, and providing product information.
They are widely used by clothing and fashion designers, fashion accessory designers, clothing & Fashion retailers and hand-made gift sellers.
Who uses Swing Tags or Hang Tags?
These are used by businesses including:
- Clothing & Fashion Designers
- Clothing retailers for custom Clothing Labels
- Fashion designers
- Fashion Accessory designers
- Hand-made craft sellers
- Gift shops
- Jewellery stores
- Homeware retailers
- Retailers who want custom price tags for special offers
- Cosmetics & Beauty companies
Where are Swing Tags used?
Some of the common examples where printed Swing Tags are used are:
✓Designer Clothing & Garments items such as shirts, trousers, dresses, jackets, sweaters and accessories, with providing garment information including name, size, description, material, origin, ethical credentials and care instructions.
✓Clothing Accessories including hats, scarves, shawls, belts, umbrellas, cravats, necklaces, and gloves.
✓Bags including designer leather, bamboo, clutch, duffel, shoulder, hobo, satchel and tote bags.
✓Backpacks for Travel, Hiking, Hydration, Laptop, Sling, Climbing and Rucksacks.
✓Footwear including designer shoes and boots, sandals, work-wear safety boots, flip-flops and slippers.
How to use Swinging Product Tags and Garment Hang Tags effectively?
You can use printed swinging Product tags effectively by following some best practices such as:
- Clear and concise information that is relevant to your customers
- Consistent branding across all your products
- Eye-catching Colours and typefaces that stand out from your competitors
- High-resolution images that showcase your products’ features
- Using Barcode scanners to help your customers to check out quickly
- Using QR codes to link to your website or social media pages for more information or offers
What type of material are Swing Tags printed on?
The most popular choice is printed on a 300gsm Uncoated Card.
What are the benefits and advantages of a printed Swing Tag, Garment or Hang Tag?
- Enhanced brand identity and product awareness
- Improved product presentation and elegant visual appeal
- Effective communication of product information and care instructions
- Include your logo, business name, contact information and website in a handy form
- Cost-effective marketing tool for retail and clothing businesses of all sizes
- Versatile for use across various industries and product categories
- Promote your business in a relatively inexpensive way
What is the purpose of the drill hole on Printed Swing Tags?
The drill hole at the top of Printed Swing Tags allows for easy attachment to products using string, ribbon, or other fasteners.
Are Swing Tags printed on both sides
Yes, they are commonly printed on both sides to maximize branding and information display.
What size are printed Swing Tag, Garment or Product Hang Tag?
The UK standard size is 55mm x 85mm, in a portrait format, offering ample space for branding and product care information.
This applies to Wardrobe Tags, Fashion Labels, Price Tags, Article Tags, Accessory Tags, Garment Markers, Brand Identifiers, Merch Tags and Clothing or Garment Tags.
What material are they made from?
They are typically made from high-quality, white 300gsm Uncoated Board, providing a durable and professional appearance.
Do you offer FREE UK delivery for printing?
Our Printing comes with FREE UK & Ireland Delivery via DPD48, comes as standard.
We also offer an upgrade option via DPD24 as well if you need them urgently. If you require a custom size please let us know we can hopefully help you.
*GB, N. Ireland, Republic of Ireland — 1 x 30kg box ONLY usually using DPD48 or DHL (2-day) service.
*SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS, ISLANDS & EUROPE WILL INCUR A SMALL SURCHARGE
Our printing prices are based on ONE free parcel weighing up to 30Kg going to ONE address.
Our print prices also include delivery to ONE address only.
1 day upgrade – England, Scotland*, Wales to include an additional surcharge Trade Printing UK currently offer FREE Delivery on print to the majority of the UK and Ireland (*excluding Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands — surcharge applies), but if you're in a hurry, we can expedite shipping after production finishes with other upgrade options.
Scottish Highlands and Isle of Wight — can take around 3 days to deliver.
Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey — post Brexit - can take around one week to export.
Western Europe — post Brexit - can take around from 2 - 4 weeks to export and clear through Customs in your own country.
Split addresses available at EXTRA cost. £POA
Actual shipping time of your print order will vary depending on where you are in the country and when you order. Working Day times are all Monday to Friday only as standard. These exclude weekends and public holidays (although sometimes our carrriers choose to elect a weekend day to deliver to non-commercial premises). See our Terms & Conditions for more details on our logistics policy.
If you'll have more than one parcel in your print order that needs to be expedited, we will advise you at time of order and charge you accordingly.
NOTE: Once parcels are collected by our carrier, responsibility for on-time delivery rests with the carrier as circumstances may occur beyond our control (i.e. office closed, weather, flight delays, access denied etc).