- Printed Full Colour digitally via Over-printing.
- Supply as actual size, press-ready PDF only, at actual size e.g DL is 220mm x 110mm (no reg. marks reqd)
Best to keep 4mm clear zone all around.
CHURCH ENVELOPE PRINTING ARTWORK NOTES:
- NO registration marks are required. Supply as ACTUAL SIZE only (even if you have Bleed to the edge).
- Set all artwork to CMYK (no Grayscale or RGB allowed as colour shifts will occur) for best results. Any existing spot colour Pantone ink references should be converted completely to CMYK only.
- Convert all Fonts to paths/outlines before making PDF.
- Avoid text less than 5pt. Avoid Serif fonts under 6pt.
Printing cannot occur on any of the edges or creases, as the Church Envelope is Over-printed only (and not flat-sheet).
NOTE: Ink will run if it gets wet!
These are not intended to be used in continuous outdoor environment. Given the nature of envelopes, the paper and content should remain dry. Please manage your own or your customers' expectations in lieu.
Standard 30% INK COVERAGE:
- Usually that means a small company Logo block + text, or a partial tint with lighter colours over part of the canvas.
- Majority of the envelope canvas is left blank White.
- DL (220mm wide x 110mm high).
- Flap is always at the top (wallet flap).
- Save your PDF as actual size (NO crop or reg. marks!) at canvas size of 220 x 110 only.
- Flap depth on reverse is 39mm deep on 120gsm Peel & Seal.
- Flap depth on reverse is 30mm deep on 100gsm Self-Seal.
- All flaps are DOWN by default.
- All flaps are Wallet (top, long edge) only.
PEEL & SEAL
120gsm P&S White – standard product
- Flap depth on reverse is 34mm deep.
- Peel & Seal Flaps are Top, Long-Edge Wallet.
- Flap is DOWN by default.
100gsm S/S White – optional
- Flap depth on reverse is 30mm deep.
- Self-Seal Flaps are Top, Long-Edge Wallet.
- Flaps are DOWN by default.
You can Upload your Artwork Later from --- My Account > My Orders