Easy to Order & Pay Later — Click & Choose Template
Risk Assessment Reports allow accurate and careful recording of what could cause harm to people or things, then to decide if you've enough precautions, resources and controls in place to reduce risks further.
The 5 main "IDARR" steps of a Risk Assessment are:
- 1) Identify all hazards.
- 2) Decide who or what could be harmed, on what scale of harm, and how it would happen. Have all people who might be affected been considered.
- 3) Assess all "significant" *risks and take precautionary action, specifying timescale and completion date.
- 4) Record the findings and sensible, precautionary action required or undertaken.
- 5) Review the outcome and the Risk Assessment Report again, showing date of Updated Review and that any remaining risk is considered low.
*As a caveat, you DON'T need to include insignificant or every day risks.
We can customise the Risk Assessment Report templates below for your business, including adding your company logo in Full Colour for FREE.
Under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 only Employers or the Self-Employed are required by law to conduct Risk Assessments where there is a risk of injury or danger to someone. This helps to manage the risks to your business.
We can customise any of the Receipt templates below for your business, including adding your company logo in Full Colour for FREE.
Your Choice of NCR Product:
- Risk Assessment NCR SETS: Loose Carbonless sheets glued together at top edge.
- Risk Assessment NCR PADS: MOST POPULAR 50 NCR Sets Glued into thick Pads
- Risk Assessment NCR BOOKS Upgrade: 50 NCR Sets perforated, stapled and tape-bound on spine for robustness allowing you to retain a copy in the Book.
Upgrade Cost: £2 Extra per Book
Trade Printing UK can delete elements from the original template artwork too although if we've to ADD bespoke elements such as new sections, credit card details & trade logos etc., you'll have to pay a nominal extra charge for Professional Risk Assessment Artwork time in our studios, which is usually around £30 + VAT for 30 minutes, depending on your customisation requirements. We can provide a quote before-hand though if you've a complicated brief.
Trade Printing UK has the largest range of FREE, professional templates for Carbonless NCR printing available in the UK and Ireland — ready for NCR Sets, NCR Pads and NCR Books.
This allows you to choose a custom NCR template that will suit your company or industry needs perfectly by customising any artwork template below with your own company logo, address and other details, which will make you look more professional to your customers.
We can add your FULL COLOUR LOGO for FREE onto this Carbonless Risk Assessment Template!
FREE Delivery* within UK and Ireland.
You only pay on the sign-off of the artwork, rather than up front like other companies.
We'll look after you with our Customer Care!
Choose a Risk Assessment Report template below, place your order and we will then personalise / edit it for you, add your company logo, then send a PDF proof via E-mail for approval.