What is Prepaid PPI?
What does it cost to print PPI Prepaid Envelopes?DL+ — Prepaid PPI printed
C5+ — Prepaid PPI printed
Our prices below include FREE Delivery. We overprint on to Premium white 90gsm Gummed Machinable DL+ envelopes.
You will pay your Annual Licence Fee and monthly PPI Prepaid postage usage separately to Royal Mail via a Monthly invoice from them. That has got nothing to do with us. We only print the actual envelopes you'll use.
PRINTING PRICES for DL+ PPI Prepaid Envelopes
We can also print on part of the reverse side of the DL+ Envelope.
If supplying your own professional artwork, please be careful when positioning your artwork, allowing for Main Flap and position of the seams, otherwise you'll get a poor printing experience.
We can usually bleed off your artwork to the edges on the FRONT side only.
However, certain restrictions apply and we'd need to see your artwork first before promising we can do it.
Our prices are based on normal ink usage of 30% ink Coverage.
However, depending on your artwork we can allow for heavy ink coverage
View our 1-minute VIDEO...
- DL+ size (235mm x 114mm)
- Extra Space than a normal DL at 15mm wider and 4mm deeper
- Plain (NON-Window)
- Over-Printed Full Colour Digital 4/0 (based on 30% max. ink Coverage)
- Premium 90gsm Gummed Machinable as standard
- Wallet (long-edge) Gummed Machinable Flap.
- Trapezoidal Machine Flap is DOWN by default
- Full Bleed to the edges available as option at 20% Extra cost
- Heavy Ink Coverage to 60% max. available as option at 30% Extra cost
- Double-sided printing available as option at 50% Extra cost