Easy to Order & Pay Later — Click & Choose Template
A Vehicle Fault Defect Report allow accurate recording of details for operators and drivers logging daily and weekly checks on vehicles and plant by means of a walkaround check. Drivers are required to report defects or defect symptoms, especially when on Site work, which could prevent their safe operation of their vehicles before leaving the Site.
Weekly checks must also be carried out to ensure roadworthiness of the vehicle and advise of any indication or likelihood that their vehicle is starting to develop a fault such as vibration, warning lights on the dash, and other safety concerns preventing safe operation on the road after leaving a Site. Vehicles should be repaired on-site before leaving by mobile repair engineers.
Vehicle Fault Detection Reports have the legal UK requirements of:
- Heavy vehicles and trailers, whether owned or temporarily hired, MUST be kept in a fit, serviced (and serviceable) condition.
- Heavy vehicle drivers must promptly report defects or defect symptoms that could prevent safe operation on the public roads of their vehicles.
- Records must be kept under UK law (DVSA Guide to Maintaining Roadworthiness Commercial Goods and passenger carrying vehicles — Rev. Nov 2018) for a minimum of 15 months for all Fault Defect Reports, safety inspections, servicing and routine maintenance, after repair(s) of the vehicle, which are available to the UK transport authorities or Police on request.
Features of these Vehicle Fault Defect Reports include: Client Name and Address; Date; Contact Name; Arrival and Departure times; Nature of Fault or Defect reported; Action Taken or Required; Precautions and Hazards advised including whether the item has been left operational, plus if the item has been isolated with Warnings attached; both Client and Company signatures.
We can customise the template above for your Haulage, Construction or Bus business, including adding your company logo in Full Colour for FREE.
Your Choice of NCR Product:
- Fault Defect Report NCR SETS: Loose Carbonless sheets glued together at top edge.
- Fault Defect Report NCR PADS: MOST POPULAR 50 NCR Sets Glued into thick Pads
- Fault Defect Report NCR BOOKS Upgrade: 50 NCR Sets perforated, stapled and tape-bound on spine for robustness allowing you to retain a copy in the Book.
Upgrade Cost: £2 Extra per Book
Trade Printing UK can delete elements from the original Fault Defect Report template artwork too although if we've to ADD bespoke elements such as new sections, credit card details & trade logos etc., you'll have to pay a nominal extra charge for Professional Artwork time in our studios, which is usually around £30 + VAT for 30 minutes, depending on your customisation requirements. We can provide a quote before-hand though if you've a complicated brief.
Trade Printing UK has the largest range of FREE, professional templates for Carbonless NCR printing available in the UK and Ireland — ready for NCR Sets, NCR Pads and NCR Books.
We can add your FULL COLOUR LOGO for FREE onto this Carbonless Vehicle Fault Defect Report Template!
FREE Delivery* within UK and Ireland.
You only pay on the sign-off of the artwork, rather than up front like other companies.
We'll look after you with our Customer Care!
Choose our Vehicle Fault Defect Report template below, place your order and we will then personalise / edit it for you, add your company logo, then send a PDF proof via E-mail for approval.